 Robotics / 4920
Re: LEGO light sensor schematic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 18:01:50 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, John VanZwieten writes:

Is your light sensor still in pieces?  I was wondering if you could find a
moulded Lego part number for the upper half of the brick.

Sorry about that, I glued it back together with liquid plastic cement.  I don't
think it can take another operation and survive.  I can't remember seeing a
number inside and I was looking in there when you wedge the pc board in place.
You might try sasuraibito@geocities.co.jp or Frank Angeli at fran@franweb.com
they have both taken their light sensors apart.