 Robotics / 4853
Re: LEGO light sensor schematic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 23:01:18 GMT

Well if anybody still cares, I think the LEGO light sensor circuit is 100%
correct now.  The sensor is a phototransistor.  Looking at the circuit implies
a interesting side effect.  If you shine a very bright light (ie laser
pointer) into the phototransistor it will take current away from the LED and
make it go off.  I tried it and it works.  It is of no real value, but it does
further confirm things.  Thanks for all your help fixing it up.
http://www.plazaearth.com/usr/gasperi/lego.htm