 Robotics / 4610
Re: IRPD (was: New RIK-user hints, bumpers, many topics)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 21:26:09 GMT

On Fri, 16 Apr 1999 16:17:25 GMT, Joel Shafer <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote:
It would be nice to have a web site that had all things pertaining to lego
IRPD.  It could have the original DEFCON code as well as other
contributor's IRPD code solutions.  It could also contain a description of
Dennis Clark's IRPD module and related code.

I don't have my code ready to contribute yet but I would be willing to host
the site.  Comments?

Sounds like a great idea to me.  I know that I came across at least 3 different
authors of IRPD-type code in the last week when researching this.