 Robotics / 4594
4593  |  4595
Subject:
IRPD (was: New RIK-user hints, bumpers, many topics)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 16:17:25 GMT

It would be nice to have a web site that had all things pertaining to lego
IRPD.  It could have the original DEFCON code as well as other
contributor's IRPD code solutions.  It could also contain a description of
Dennis Clark's IRPD module and related code.

I don't have my code ready to contribute yet but I would be willing to host
the site.  Comments?