 Robotics / 4592
Re: New RIK-user hints, bumpers, many topics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 15:58:16 GMT

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 23:16:14 GMT, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (John
Cooper) wrote:

Using the 'DEFCON' IRPD code from John and James Cooper

Where might this code be found.  It sounds interesting, and I don't
recall finding this anywhere on my journeys through the net.

Thanks.