 Robotics / 4574
  New RIK-user hints, bumpers, many topics

INTRO / NEW-RIK-USER IDEAS Hi, After getting my kit finally last week, I poked around for awhile on the net and realized that many many people use and love David Baum's NQC. So, I installed RXC Command Center (which has NQC as part of it), and (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New RIK-user hints, bumpers, many topics

(...) I know what you mean. I am constantly looking for a way to build a bumper that doesn't look like Frankenstein collided with Rube Goldberg! I still haven't completely succeeded. Still searching. Perhaps I start staring at bugs to see how they (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New RIK-user hints, bumpers, many topics

(...) Credit for this should really go to Mark R. David (markdavid@mediaone.net), I just ported it to NQC. I am currently trying to get the algorithm to work in pbFORTH, as I want to get away from the standard RCX firmware constraints (32 global (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New RIK-user hints, bumpers, many topics

(...) Where might this code be found. It sounds interesting, and I don't recall finding this anywhere on my journeys through the net. Thanks. (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  IRPD (was: New RIK-user hints, bumpers, many topics)

It would be nice to have a web site that had all things pertaining to lego IRPD. It could have the original DEFCON code as well as other contributor's IRPD code solutions. It could also contain a description of Dennis Clark's IRPD module and related (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New RIK-user hints, bumpers, many topics

(...) It'll be in the archive, I don't know the message number, but the original was (URL) so you'll be able to browse the thread. In the next few days I'll put it on my web site, along with my current FORTH attempt to match it. (URL) I've just (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: IRPD (was: New RIK-user hints, bumpers, many topics)

(...) Sounds like a great idea to me. I know that I came across at least 3 different authors of IRPD-type code in the last week when researching this. (25 years ago, 17-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)