 Robotics / 4429
Re: Pneumatic Hand-Pump
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 19:21:30 GMT

I seems to recall that the Recycler pictured in the Mindstorms box uses such a
large hand-pump as its compresser pump, even with the spring still attached.
(The picture from the Mindstorms web site is taken from another angle, hence
the compresser pump is hidden.)

Do I remember it right?

Hao-yang Wang