 Robotics / 4180
Re: Cybermaster memory limit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 13:14:13 GMT

I would really like to see some kind of programming environment which
allowed for this under Linux.  Perhaps one can make a simple NQC program
like you describe above, which accepts communication from the PC?

And another issue: Do anybody know how to communicate between the PC and
the Cybermaster unit when running Linux/NQC?

Yes, I have done things like that when hacking the CM protocol. It
shouldn't be too hard
to write a program that accepts data from the CM in Linux, e.g using Perl
or C. I haven't got
the time needed to do this at the moment, but if anyone is interested, feel
free to ask me
about protocols and implementation details.

Peter Ljungstrand; PLAY Research Group, Viktoria Institute

http://www.viktoria.informatics.gu.se
Email: peter@informatics.gu.se
Phone: +46-(0)31-7735543        Mobile: +46-(0)708-302251
Fax: +46-(0)31-7735530        ICQ: 6820636
Visitors: Viktoriagatan 13, 7th floor
Snail-mail: Box 620, 40530 Göteborg, Sweden