 Robotics / 3903
3902  |  3904
Subject:
Polarity Switch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 21:08:12 GMT

I was wondering if the Polarity Switch (Or some other lego piece) would provide
a mechanical way to switch the direction of a lego motor connected to the RCX.

For some projects, I am just using the RCX as a power supply to the motor.
I hate having to tie up sensors to reverse the direction of the motor.

ALSO,,,, can you use the (5037) Electric Plates to provide a connection between
a motor and the RCX input port?

It would be great to avoid using the wire connectors on some projects.

Thanks,
Dave :-)