 Robotics / 3905
Re: Polarity Switch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 21:21:00 GMT

Dave Forrest wrote:

I was wondering if the Polarity Switch (Or some other lego piece) would provide
a mechanical way to switch the direction of a lego motor connected to the RCX.
Yes.

ALSO,,,, can you use the (5037) Electric Plates to provide a connection between
a motor and the RCX input port?
Yes.

Don't be hesitant to experiment with LEGO electrical stuff ... it is
"child
proof" and therefore is almost indestructable.
- - - Nick - - -