 Robotics / 3470
3469  |  3471
Subject:
gearing problem, continued
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 01:33:17 GMT

I just realized the old-style differential has a 28t gear on it, which makes
it easy to get the desired ratio.  Is it still being made, or is the
only way to get it from someone that already has it?

Also, what exactly is the clutch gear and is it still available?  I am
assuming it spins freely in one direction and not in the other.

John A. Tamplin Traveller Information Services
jat@Traveller.COM 2104 West Ferry Way
256/705-7007 - FAX 256/705-7100 Huntsville, AL 35801