 Robotics / 3469
Re: Ultrasonic Radar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 01:24:53 GMT

Com 3 and Com 4 are the same as Com 1 and Com 2

I had a similar issue with a lack of com ports and changed my mouse to a
PS/2 type .

You need the connector and plate for the back of your computer and connect
it to your motherboard.

NOTE : Not all motherboards have this connector available.

Regards Brian