 Robotics / 314
Re: Mindstorms (more than just robotics?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 1998 02:11:39 GMT

In a message dated 11/6/98 5:18:13 PM Central Standard Time,
kekoa@Graphics.Stanford.EDU writes:

<< I'm curious.  What does she think of the programming environment?  It she
strugging to figure out how to use it and get it to do the things she
wants?  Or is she struggling because the programming environment is limited?

I'm wondering because I have no idea how easy the programming environment
is for someone new to programming to learn and work with... >>

I had two students that enjoyed building more and two that enjoyed programming
more.  All of them picked up the programming quite easily.  We didn't get into
anything that was too involved but they are young.  I think the programming
language is fine for those that don't know what they're missing.  It is also a
good logical step into something more complicated.

Tonya