 Robotics / 318
Re: Mindstorms (more than just robotics?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 1998 06:27:43 GMT

Kekoa Proudfoot wrote:

This is all speculation.  I have very little memory about what it was like
when I first learned to program, aside from the fact that it involved
for-loops, low-res graphics, an Apple II+, and cool pictures that I
couldn't get enough of.  That was a long time ago.

This is sort of off topic, because I don't have too much experience in
programming, but I've noticed a similar phenomenon with language... I can
remember a time when I didn't speak Japanese, for instance, but I *can't*
remember what it was like to not be able to speak it.

ObLegoRobotics:

Can one use outputs from one RCX as inputs to another, or is RCX communication
limited to the IR port?

--Karim