 Robotics / 2768
Re: What is your current Mindstorm project?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 12:39:43 GMT

On Mon, 4 Jan 1999 23:12:47 GMT, you wrote:

Wow!  where can I get a copy of that book?

I built an entire ski resort with a group of teachers at the first-ever RCX
teacher-workshop!  http://ldaps.ivv.nasa.gov/Workshop/VintageHills/

-Ben

I too would like to see that book.  Too bad I don't see it at:
http://www.kl.net/

I just discovered this site.  It's excellent.  Entire construction
books scanned in for damn near every kit.

Ben, I had a good look at the Ski hill site and course outline...

Doesn't seem like your average dull workshop we always hear about.

Getting paid to play with Lego.  What a concept... more like a lego
vacation...  :-)

Most interesting.

<ICS>