 Robotics / 30
Re: What is your current Mindstorm project?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 20:03:11 GMT

Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote:
1) My friend Paul and I are trying to make some sort of 'tag' game -- or
  perhaps hide & seek -- that two RCXbots can play with each other.
2) A room-mapping robot that communicates with a Linux computer which does
  the actual storing of the map and computing where to move next.

Both of these ideas are using Dave Baum's NQCC, rather than TLG's graphical
language, by the way.