 Robotics / 26949
Re: TachoSpeed.nqc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:24:04 GMT

Doesn't this make more sense.

task main()
     {
     OnFwd (OUT_L+OUT_R);
     Wait (20);
     while (true)
          {
          if (TachoSpeed(OUT_R) < threshold) //default behaviour
             {
             reverse (50);
             clockwise (30);
             OnFwd (OUT_L+OUT_R);
             Wait (20);
             }
          if (TachoSpeed(OUT_L) < threshold) // alternate behaviour
             {
             reverse (50);
             c_clockwise (30);
             OnFwd (OUT_L+OUT_R);
             Wait (20);
             }
          }
     }

The way it was written you hardly ever checked the TachoSpeed because most of
the time was spent in the Wait(20).  I assume the Wait is in there to allow the
robot to get up to speed before you start checking for a stall.