 Robotics / 26786
  Re: another comparison

Hi Claude, (...) do you have the DFT algorithm in some programming language like Java or C? I'm just guessing, but maybe it could also be useful for speech recognition? Or maybe telling the cat from the dog? (The sound sensor should be usable as a (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: another comparison

(...) Hi Jürgen, The document, where I develop the theory of the algorithm has some text-pseudo code ( a mixture of C and PASCAL) that you easily can convert to anything. Since the document is math stuff, I largely prefer the := notation for (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: another comparison

Hi Claude, (...) thanks, I found it at (URL) . And pseudocode is fine with me, Java or C were just meant as examples for textual languages. (...) :-) Best is to avoid assignment and modifiable state whenever possible. Jürgen (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: another comparison

(...) 1. Indeed. 2. I got an email some time ago from a 16 year old student Korean student, Jimin Sung,living in the US, who is making an autonomous underwater robot. I was so amazed of what he was doing. He sent me his application of the RFT (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: another comparison

../snip (...) Ah, I forgot, he is trying to do this with an ARM. (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)