 Robotics / 25999
Re: Ultrasonic sensor interactions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 19:07:59 GMT

Strangely enough, using the touch sensor as alternate sensor, the ping is not
diminished, implying that 9V is present in that mode (though on RCX it is a
passive, non powered sensor). I have to check that!

OK, verification done, the voltage is correctly switched to 5V with the touch
sensor. I probably programmed a wrong port# !

But clearly the 5V is enough to power the US transducers (probably with reduced
range)

Philo