 Robotics / 25964
Re: RCX Virus?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 05:25:49 GMT

Hello Jonathan,

Is there maybe some problem with my program? Maybe some virus got into my RCX or
No, it is extremely improbable! Here is the only "virus" for RCX I know:
http://www.restena.lu/convict/Jeunes/tiny_mini_worm/tiny_mini_worm.htm

...and it requires some cooperation so that it can spread!

is it really time to think of buying a new one?

I don't think so. Did you have very heavy load on all three motor outputs? if
so, there is a possibility that you burnt the input fuse of your RCX.

Philo