 Robotics / 2534
Re: Star Wars LEGO (off topic) Was: RcxCC Joystick controls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 04:11:36 GMT

Man, how come I haven't heard of these SW LEGO??? I didn't see any
commercials or anything, is it available through S@H only??

Shane Weston wrote:

Hmmm.... what "gold half-ball" is this?  Perhaps you could be more specific...?
I think he's talking about the "gold half-ball" that comes with set
#6463 I forget the name of it. It's lunar rover or something like that.
theres a pic here:
http://www.kl.net/scans/catalogs/1999/c99am-75dpi/c99am-20.jpg
BTW I don't think the new super car #8448 has been talked about here
lately heres a new pic of it. looks like it comes with sort of a gas
shock.
http://www.kl.net/scans/catalogs/1999/c99amt-75dpi/c99amt-11.jpg
these pics are on the lugnet 1999 catalog scans page.
http://lugnet.com/1999/
Sorry if this is common knowlege but I hadn't seen anyone talk about the
#8448 for a while. Also sorry if I stepped on chris's toes by replying
to this post.

        Shane Weston

Kevin A. Saddi
kevin-saddi@iname.com