 Robotics / 24747
Re: 4x4 Buggy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 12:54:35 GMT

The best way to build suspensions is with the carrying arms as much horizontal as possible.

What do you exactly mean by this?

Why not connect the wheels directly to the motors (since you don't gear up or down anyway)?

Because, since it's supposed to go on rough terrain, I'd like the electronics as
far away from ground as possible to prevent any kind of damage.  Reckon I'll
have to buy extra universal joints (they are among the parts I'm missing).

Thanks for your help

Luca