 Robotics / 23954
Re: Analysis of robot behaviours?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 20:29:54 GMT

My question is really how do I evaluate the robots behaviour after I´ve run the
program, so I can see if it helps for example if I change the learning rate for
the neural network or if I change the sensors position.
This most be something people that are studying ethnology most know about.
Measuring the difference of effectiveness of a hehavioar between animals or
individuals in refernce to some specific value function, for example energy. Is
there a standardize method for this?

Are you trying to evaluate the behaviour of the predator, the prey or both?

Thomas