 Robotics / 23947
23946  |  23948
Subject:
Analysis of robot behaviours?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 21:53:17 GMT

Hi all!!

This is maybe a little off topic, but maybe some one can help me here. I´m
building a lego robot that learns how to avoid things and to follows a lamp. For
the brain I use ANN (=Artificial Neural Network). So it learns how to solve the
"problem". Some times in diffrent way. How do I analysea the robot behaviors and
how can compare the results? Is there "standardize" way of doing it?
One important factor for "following the light" behavior is for example the
positions of the light sensors. I´ve tried diffrent setting, some are obvious
better then others. Some I think is better, but I´m not sure. So is there
"standardize" way of measuring it??

Cheers
Johan