 Robotics / 23855
Re: GPS Reality?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:30:07 GMT

I think by setting many mini Darpa challenges, we can set the larger
hobbyist community on it, and somebody is bound to come up with some
crazy yet neat solution we havent yet. As I see it - even if nobody
actually hit the goals, by awarding the teams who get closest on an
annual or bi-annual competition, you can normally count on the
competition getting fiercer each year, and you have the technology
evolving.

Orion
--
http://orionrobots.co.uk - Build Robots