 Robotics / 23842
    My First MOC —Andrew G. Meyer
   Pictures should be forthcoming in a few days of my first official MOC, the überCrawler. This is a 2 RCX, 6 motor beast that turns by raising itself via a two-motor winch. It has four independently-powered tracks, coupled into a front and rear pair (...) (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: My First MOC —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Rather than asking everyone to email you replies, you may want to look into subscribing to the group (perhaps temporarily) by email, via this URL: (URL) first doing this subscription setup: (URL) to get your confirmation code ) XFUT (...) (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: My First MOC —Andrew G. Meyer
   As promised, here is a link for Brickshelf. There is a movie there too, but the lighting wasn't great (it was raining, and I was in my basement) so apologies. The robot tips in the movie because the floor it was on was slanted due to the drain in (...) (19 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: My First MOC —Andrew G. Meyer
   More movies and pix now online. (URL) Andrew Meyer (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)