 Robotics / 23774
23773  |  23775
Subject:
caster wheel design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:51:49 GMT

Hi,

I´m tring to build a robot that may use a caster wheel, But i am running
some serious problemes in it design. If I use an axle or pin for the caster,
it will bend. (the robot is quite heavy). So i tried to use a turntable as a
caster axle, but for some reason, it also did not work (the caster does not
turn somootly.).

Does anybody have some tips for good caster design?

Thanks

Patrick