 Robotics / 23400
  Re: Conveyor Belts?

(...) No, the tank treads don't work very well. But there are other types of chains that do. The Conveyor belt links work very well. You can attach other pieces to them, and do all kinds of things. Conveyor belt: (URL) chain links will also connect (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Conveyor Belts?

Hello! How are yo guys building the conveyor belts? I tried working with tank treads and they don't have high enough "bumps": the balls just roll in place like on a treadmill. Yet it seems that *all* of you know how to build these huge conveyor (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Conveyor Belts?

(...) Simple - we don't make videos of all the things that *didn't* work. Only showing the successes makes it much easier to look like a genius. To expand on what Steve said, there are a couple of good ways to attach things to the Technic tread (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Conveyor Belts?

news-gateway@lugnet.com wrote on 01/26/2005 11:20:23 AM: (...) than one package. I bought two sets of each, which should give me 72 conveyor belt links and 200 chain links. With 2.5 gear teeth/stud and 2 teeth per link, that should be enough for a (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Conveyor Belts?

(...) The system you're wanting to use can work just fine. My train loader uses a bunch of chain links with about ten conveyor belt links. Each conveyor link has a 1x4 tile on it (a 1x4 plate could be used). (URL) think all the lifts that I've seen (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Conveyor Belts?

news-gateway@lugnet.com wrote on 01/28/2005 08:06:12 AM: (...) the (...) pushes (...) seems (...) Tim Massey (20 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)