 Robotics / 23400
23399  |  23401
Subject:
Conveyor Belts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:04:46 GMT

Hello!

How are yo guys building the conveyor belts?  I tried working with tank
treads and they don't have high enough "bumps":  the balls just roll in
place like on a treadmill.  Yet it seems that *all* of you know how to
build these huge conveyor belts that move balls like nothing!  Can someone
let me in on the secret?

Tim Massey