 Robotics / 23177
  Re: RCX IR Transceiver and Sensor Port Circuits

I for one would look at your work if posted on some web site. Lamar ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Bellis" <mark.bellis@tiscali.co.uk> To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 9:49 AM Subject: RCX IR Transceiver and (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX IR Transceiver and Sensor Port Circuits

(...) I'll see if I can get the circuits drawn up as jpegs and post them on my Brickshelf. Can't promise a schedule though :-) The IR Transceiver will be first, followed by a sensor port circuit. The other units are just possible future projects for (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX IR Transceiver and Sensor Port Circuits

Hi Mark, (...) I would also like to see your diagrams. (...) Please use GIF or PNG, jpegs are not so good for diagrams. Jürgen (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX IR Transceiver and Sensor Port Circuits

(...) I think the jpeg I posted here: (URL) reads OK, since I made sure the lines on the drawing were thicker than 1 pixel. If you still have problems please say so. Mark (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: RCX IR Transceiver and Sensor Port Circuits

I'd love to see someone more experienced than myself give some instructions for the following mod. Currently serial tower turns off receiver somewhere between 1 and 2 seconds after the last character has been transmitted. Thus you can't use it in a (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX IR Transceiver and Sensor Port Circuits

sorry my lego pages are mess , but does this help ? (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX IR Transceiver and Sensor Port Circuits

(...) Stef, Please feel free to include my schematic in your page. Perhaps it fills a couple of gaps left by those already there. Mark (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX IR Transceiver and Sensor Port Circuits

(...) Thanks Mark, it's on my page, but as I said it's mess, so it's on a slightly different page: (URL) hope to rearrange my Lego Website in one of the next months, but first I've to write a decent html editor ;-) cheers, Stef (19 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX IR Transceiver and Sensor Port Circuits

(...) Here's the (hopefully) finished circuit diagram for the IR Transceiver, complete with semiconductor component types and bold lines. I changed the supply rail voltage to concide with the zener diode voltage. There's also a space on the board (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)