 Robotics / 22488
22487  |  22489
Subject:
where is ris 2.0 available in u.s.?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 22:52:10 GMT

Does anyone know of a cheap place in the U.S. to get LEGO Mindstorms RIS
2.0? Amazon has it for $150, but they're charging tax now because they say
it's sold through Toys R Us. Ironically, I went to the local Toys R Us and
they don't carry it anymore.

No RIS at TRU? I sure hope LEGO's got a clever idea in the works, because
they've let the product that saved their bacon stagnate.

--Russ