 Robotics / 21889
Re: RCX 1.0 without external power jack?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 08:21:33 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Scott Davis wrote:
I have 2 RCXs that came with the RIS 2.0 that are labeled RCX 2.0.
my $0.02

Ooops my bad... Yes they are marked 2.0. Has anyone checked whether they are any
different to the 1.0 from the 1.5 set?

ROSCO

The Lego outlet at Dawsonville might have some 9709's available--yep, the one's
with the jack.  I think they are currently 59.95 or 69.95.  If anybody wants
some and is going to Brickfest PDX, you can do a phone order for the RCX (so you
can buy the unit), and I can bring them to PDX and deliver them to you.  Just
drop me an e-mail (listed above), and I'll get back to ya.

Dawsonville: 01 (706) 216-2800

Scott Lyttle