 Robotics / 21885
Re: RCX 1.0 without external power jack?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 05:21:27 GMT

I bought the brick by itself and I can see how the seller mis-listed it.  Live
and learn.  I got it at a good price so I'll keep it.  I still want one with an
external jack.  Oh well, just have to buy another.  :0)

Thanks for the info.

Mike