 Robotics / 21695
Re: HELP, please! USB tower problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 19:33:53 GMT

I've also heard that USB and Plug-and-Play support on >Windows 2000 is not • 100%
reliable and probably never will be no matter how many >service packs you
install.

i gotta learn more about bill gates.  i know of no other guy who can
consistantly 'break' things and standards, and force hardware ideas that
have so many problems, and still become a bulti-billion-gazillionaire...

(most original hardware guidelines and standards work, until M$ starts
adding in their flavors and tweaks, which hardware manufacturers have to
swallow or get left out of the gravy train.  but if m$ had to pay out for
all the tech time around the world that they've directly or indirectly
caused, they wouldn't have a dime to p#ss on... or something like that.)

gate's IS a genius, but maybe not at operating systems but at avoidance.
windows 3.1 never did get fixed...LOL

but this is a discussion for another place and time.

chris brenizer