 Robotics / 21691
Re: HELP, please! USB tower problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:32:18 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Rob Limbaugh" <RLimbaugh@greenfieldgroup.com> wrote:

Until you try the IR tower on another computer (that is not identical to
yours), you have no way of knowing if the tower is the problem is in the
USB device or in the USB chipset.

At this point, I'd cut my losses (and time) short and spend $25 on a
serial IR tower from Pitsco.

I am at home now, tried my tower on my home pc and it works there (different
computer), so I know now that the tower is ok.

I have contacted the VIA support, to see what they think about the matter.

I am going to install bricxCC to see if it work on this computer.
Ruth