 Robotics / 21435
Re: RIS2.0 and win 2000, tips and trick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:53:41 GMT

Here's the registry information for Windows 2000 and launchris.exe:

http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=19401

Rob

"chrismaker" <chrismaker@noos.fr> wrote in message
A problem with RIS 2.0 on win2000 is that RIS automatically start when you • turn
computer on.

LEGO provides a patch to correct this error, it may work on winXP but not • on
win2000.

So I find the easier way to correct this thing:

Just find and delete the "launchris.exe" file.

I think this file is useful only to register the RCX on LEGO.com
I' ve deleted it and my RIS works fine.

Chris.