 Robotics / 20686
20685  |  20687
Subject:
maze solving algorithm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 04:44:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi,
I was wondering if somebody could help me out with different types of maze
solving algorithms.  I'm using a synchrodrive robot to navigate the maze and
a hitechnic distance sensor to find where the walls are.  I'm trying to
tackle the problem of the rover searching the whole maze and going back to
the starting square and take the shortest path to the finish square. So if
anyone can help me with the algorithm, I would be very grateful.

Thanx
Scott