 Robotics / 20696
Re: maze solving algorithm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 06:47:32 GMT

Hi Scott,

which part of this algorithm are you looking for? Low-level control
stuff for moving the robot & sensing it's position, or mapping out the
maze as it travels, or a higher level algorithm for determining the best
path, or accurate dead-reckoning and positioning, something else
entriely, or all of the above?

Regards, PaulS :)

scott davis wrote:
Hi,
I was wondering if somebody could help me out with different types of maze
solving algorithms.  I'm using a synchrodrive robot to navigate the maze and
a hitechnic distance sensor to find where the walls are.  I'm trying to
tackle the problem of the rover searching the whole maze and going back to
the starting square and take the shortest path to the finish square. So if
anyone can help me with the algorithm, I would be very grateful.

Thanx
Scott