 Robotics / 20687
20686  |  20688
Subject:
Legnoppix release 0.3 snapshot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 12:06:54 GMT

Here is an overview of legnoppix

Please tell me what you think about it ...

I've change to icewm cause some people say me that fluxbox is hard to
use ...

You can boot on fluxbox, you only have to enter in the boot menu :
desktop=fluxbox

I'll incorporate KDE and GNOME

Ho I've put VRemote (of Dr vegetable) in it :)

and track design <- in test

nanobapt