 Robotics / 20797
Re: Legnoppix release 0.3 snapshot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 13:50:15 GMT

Ok, the 0.3 version is released

screenshot are available here :
http://nanobapt.homelinux.com/knx/sc/screenshot3.png

you can download it at this adress : http://debian.ipsyn.net/legnoppix/

So what's new in this distribution ?

Some modification have been make to turn legnoppix into a more intuitive
OS. I use a windows like wm : icewm.

There are more software include. Some don't work now like track designer
(a little problem of CD written ...)

There are nothing new for mindstorms programming. NQC, legOS, lejOS are
available in the CD

I'll try to write a GUI like brickCC for linux. And include linremote.

I plan to make more functionnalities to linremote like a txt mode. I
want to make possible to program RCX via shell script

nanobapt