 Robotics / 20798
Re: Legnoppix release 0.3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 13:56:23 GMT

nanobapt wrote:

Ok, the 0.3 version is released

screenshot are available here :
http://nanobapt.homelinux.com/knx/sc/screenshot3.png

you can download it at this adress : http://debian.ipsyn.net/legnoppix/

So what's new in this distribution ?

Some modification have been make to turn legnoppix into a more
intuitive OS. I use a windows like wm : icewm.

There are more software include. Some don't work now like track
designer (a little problem of CD written ...)

There are nothing new for mindstorms programming. NQC, legOS, lejOS
are available in the CD

I'll try to write a GUI like brickCC for linux. And include linremote.

I plan to make more functionnalities to linremote like a txt mode. I
want to make possible to program RCX via shell script

nanobapt

I forgot to say that :

if you prefer fluxbox (like me :)) juste type at the boot : knoppix
desktop=fluxbox

icewm is the default one. I'll include more wm if you want :)

nanobapt