 Robotics / 20571
Re: An old machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 20:56:12 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Andrea Donadello writes:
Unbelivable, I didn't see your model !!! In the last month I didn't visit
your site !!!
We are building quite the same models without according.

Well, I didn't put any sign of it on my website, so you could not knew it.
I've just added some links the last three months, no models. I will do that
ASAP (the MAN + Liebherr, a mixer truck (the 5-axle Scania on BIMP and
probably the DAF 95XF with conveyor belt trailer). For the last vehicle, see
the next pics:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/Trekkertrek/trekkertrek2002_04.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/Trekkertrek/trekkertrek2002_08.jpg

The trailer has a real working conveyor belt which can unload the truck
within 15 minutes (2 x 12 volt motor).

I started to built also a trailer (in red bricks) to combine with my blue
MAN but I stopped building it cause I prefer working with RCX messagging to
combine MAN and Liebherr working

Well, the excavator fits to the trucks, so you really should build a drawbar
trailer. It will look very will behind it!

Next week-end on Brickshelf there will be pictures about the complete
sequence in wich MAN and Liebherr working togheter.
I'm sorry but I haven't site so I don't show you a movie.
I'm particulary satisfied in the results !!

I will look forward to it. It's a pitty you don't have a website, but we see
some more of your work very soon!

Dennis Bosman