 Robotics / 20493
Re: How would I control robots over the Internet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 05:11:54 GMT

a month or so back I started working on a project to make my rcx talk
trought aol instant messanger. I had a lost most of my code and figured no
one would want it. I would love to start to work on it again if anyone would
be intrested in it. Thanks - Jason
In lugnet.robotics, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.robotics, Ian Warfield writes:
I'm doing a school project, and I want to create a website where a user
could input a queue of commands for the robot.  On the other end, the robot
would either listen for a submission or periodically check the website for
any pending stuff in the queue.  I tried searching LUGNET and Google, but
couldn't really find anything that fit my particular situation.  Can anyone
give any helpful suggestions?

Dave Koudys had a block-stacking bot set up to take commands over the
internet in real time, but he's taken it down now. You could try emailing him.

http://sparky.i989.net/legocam.htm

ROSCO