 Robotics / 20502
Re: How would I control robots over the Internet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 01:54:19 GMT

Thanks, all, for the suggestions; but oddly enough I don't need to do this
in real time. :) What I'm looking to do is have a website where you can
input commands, and then they'd be sent to a queue.  The client computer
would download the instructions and execute them in the order they were
received, but not necessarily immediately.