 Robotics / 20471
Re: Just a little info......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 06:58:48 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, John Barnes writes:
We (HiTechnic) have stopped building and supplying product as a result of
becoming victims of our own success. The volume of business simply got too
large for us to handle.

I thought order volumes were regulated by price, demand and such.

But I understand and although I have not used any of your products I have for
sure enjoyed watching what others have done with them!

- Thank you, come again!
Apu

Best regards,
/Tobbe