 Robotics / 20236
Re: new electrics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 12:18:48 GMT

Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Steve Baker <sjbaker1@airmail.net> writes:

pixel wrote:

no but new sets are using less and less bricks
which are replaced by more and more liftarms

Yes - but new sets are also using less and less yellow
bricks - does that prove the immenent demise of yellow
bricks?

I don't think your statement is well supported by the latest 2003 pictures:
http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=9081

I'm merely trying to point out that the absence of a particular
brick type doesn't prove anything about the intentions of the
Lego company...I have no idea whether Yellow is a declining colour
or not.
HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>    WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com>
HomePage : http://www.sjbaker.org
Projects : http://plib.sf.net    http://tuxaqfh.sf.net