 Dear LEGO / 4196
Re: new electrics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 15:14:25 GMT

no but new sets are using less and less bricks
which are replaced by more and more liftarms

so...

regards
pixel

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrigl@math.uio.no> wrote in message
"pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> writes:

according to lego is going to make only studless technic bricks i
propose some new electric elements

Are you saying that LEGO has officially said that it shall discontinue
the production of technic bricks with studs?

Fredrik
--
http://folk.uio.no/fredrigl/technic/