 Dear LEGO / 4198
Re: new electrics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 13:58:07 GMT

in fact i thought that the axle will be the only electric part
i mean the axle should be connected to wire
the axles on the ends of wire should replace electric bricks

it will allow us to put the axle into a hole and then move along
so we would put wires through the bricks and of course liftarms
that is the main idea

it is VERY hard to do other elements with electric connectors inside
remember bricks have to be designed as forms and other stuff
to press the plastic and put the finished element out of form
so it is almost impossible to make all elements as electric

i'll update my drawings to be more clear :)

pixel