 Technic / 9081
9080  |  9082
Subject:
new 2003 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 11:16:04 GMT

take from lugnet.year.2003
rick cuijpers send
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/58775.htm

as i suppesed new pneumatics appears
pistons without brick at the bottom
and valves without studs

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) comeback). I hadn't seen that one before. I guess I was too focused on the set with 9-cylinders :-) TJ (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)
  Re: new 2003 sets

This stuff is great!! I remember about three years ago, Lego said it would be about three years before they could begin emerging from the Junior Age. I've been waiting patiently for this to actually occur and am pleased that they stuck to their (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)
  Re: new 2003 sets: 8455

take a closer look at 8455 IMHO it has more than 9 pistons near the right rear stake there is one valve positioned in other way i think its valve to control rotation of arm so is has to have 10 or even 11 pistons (and there is 2 pumps) what do you (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)