 Robotics / 19720
Re: RCX Tank Base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 16:03:22 GMT

Rob Limbaugh wrote:

I haven't tried any adhesives on my tracks yet, but I was thinking
> of trying hot-glue if it doesn't melt the LEGO's...

There are two kinds of hot-melt glue guns - High temperature and Low
temperature.

I know that the low temperature kind definitely don't melt Lego and
the glue does peel off relatively easily when you're done with the
model so long as it doesn't go deep inside a normal height brick.
It should be fine for glueing 1/3rd height plates.

I have no information on the high temperature variety of glue gun.

HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>    WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com>
Projects : http://plib.sf.net    http://tuxaqfh.sf.net
            http://tuxkart.sf.net http://prettypoly.sf.net